Best Bass Headphones for The Money 2017
Headphone is not just an accessory attached to you phone or iPod, it goes beyond that, it has found its use in almost all industry like journalism, internet marketing, fitness (we have some best headphones for working out here) and the list goes.
However many people can’t find best bass headphones that matches their specification both in type, use and feature, it is important for you to get the best bass headphone customized to your need in order to enjoy your music to the fullest therefore knowing what to look for in an headphone is important.
With headphones changing from just a music accessory to a fashion item getting one that is good both in fashion and function is necessary.
You need to know how to use headphones and get the best out of it, know how to select the best ones, how to manage and maintain and also know where to get the best earbuds for bass.
By reading this article of top 7 best bass headphones you will know how to get the best out of your headphones and other secret techniques that nobody knows on how to convert your cheap headphone to work like an expensive one.
7 Best Bass Headphones of 2016
|SONY MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone||Over-Ear||$$||4.7|
|Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones||Over-Ear||$$||4.4|
|Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones||Circumaural||$$$||4.7|
|Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones (Black)||Over-Ear||$$||4.4|
|Sony MDR-ZX770DC Bluetooth and Noise Canceling Headphones||Bluetooth Wireless|
|Sony MDRXB950BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headset (Black)||Bluetooth Wireless||$$$||4.5|
|Sennheiser Momentum 2.0||Circumaural||$$$||4.5|
Things to Consider Before Buying A Bass Headphone.
APPLICATION AND USAGE: This should be the number one factor to consider before going to buy a headphone.
Before buying one, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I going to be using it indoor alone?
- Will I use it for sport or exercises?
- Do you want to use it to reduce noise?
These questions should influence your buying decision more than anything.
- If it’s for sport consider buying one that is firm, water and sweat resistance.
- If you want to use it for traveling get a noise reduction headphone.
- For gamers get a headset with 3d surround sound.
MUSIC TYPE: The type of music should be next. If you are a rock lover buy a headphone with good bass, likewise pop. If you like opera then get one suitable for that genre.
Also the device with which you are using it with also matters a lot for smaller devices like phones and music player as each headphones have their own impedance levels.
If it’s not matching it will affect the quality of the sound. For phones consider an impedance level of 16-32 ohms.
For home theaters 32-120 ohms, if used as an amplifier you should consider getting one above 200 ohms. For pop, headphones in the highs and mid-range is OK. For rap and hip hop consider a headphone in the lows.
BUDGET: Set the price range of headphones you would like to buy, although the higher the quality. You need to determine the amount of money you would like to spend before trying to buy one. So you won’t end up buying the expensive bad one that's why this best bass headphones reviews is important. Budgeting influences buying decision and getting quality products.
Best Bass Headphones 2016
For the cheapest price this is the top rated bass headphone under 100 on the planet. The SONY MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone has the most complete sound, and can be used for all applications like recording, listening to music, editing etc.
It also has a complete bass system with a low impedance which means it can be used with almost any device and it will give the loudest best bass quality volume on that device.
The design is superb with a luxury model that can be folded and kept in an accompanying case to keep it safe when travelling. It has some amount of noise cancellation because it is a circumaural headphone, and can pick all types of voice, instrument for a complete sound experience.
Features of Sony Mdr7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- Built with neodymium magnets for powerful and well detailed sound.
- Designed as a closed ear headphone to prevent sound leakage or interference
- The soft round Ear pads design provides greater comforts
- Can be fold up for safety when travelling
- Powerful frequency response 10-20 Hz
- Dual cord end, cam be used on stereos as well as portable players
- A longer cord for comfortability
This master piece of headphone has amazed an impressive 4.6 star out of 5. It also has more than 1,700 reviews alone making it one of the top ten most popular headphones> Which means a whole lot of people has given the product a very good high rating.
While there are people saying the noise cancellation is not too perfect, the general consensus is that the headphone is a monster both in design and in function. There is no reason for this “CAN” not to be top of this list of best bass headphones. If you plan to get a powerful headphone, don’t hesitate to get SONY MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone.
Many expensive headphones don’t always combine the best features people want. Cheap bass headphones and comfortability.
Noise cancellation effect of the headphone is superb and can be used and worn anywhere. It cancels noise completely when music is being played, and even cancels noise to a reasonable degree when used without playing music.
Features of Sennheiser Hd 280 Pro Headphones
- Closed-ear that eliminates up to 32db of outside sound
- Built with light materials to make it comfortable when worn,
- Presents a warm and natural sound due to extended frequency
- Designs with great padded ear cups
- Has many replaceable parts, ear pads, ear cups and head pad padding
- The earpieces can be collapsed for compatibility
Due to the design of the headphone to be lightweight, the headband is made with plastic which many people don’t really like, but asides that the design, comfortability, replaceable parts and noise reduction are a major complement for this.
The Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones has come a long way to make our number two on the list of top headphones for bass. It is definitely worth having and also good for gifting to someone.
A comfortable headphone with good bass quality and sleek design won’t be complete if it spoils fast. That is not the case with Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones.
This baby gets better as it gets older, they are good rugged headphones that can be used in any conditions and still perform better.
It can be made better by burnt-in, burning in simply means playing white and pink sound on it for hours.
It also has clear mids and highs and almost every instrument and sound could be heard on the phone. The bass is clean and deep. It is portable, light and has a closed back that allows for good noise isolation.
FEATURES OF Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Exceptional audio quality, perfect for sound mixing and monitoring.
- Can be collapsed which is good for easy transportation and storage
- Designed with closed back cushioned ear cups to block outside sound
- The headband can be adjusted for comfortability
- The plug is gold plated for durability.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones reviews are outstanding. It has a number of customer reviews as more than 4500 people has reviewed this product making it one of the top headphones for bass. It also has an amazing 4.7 star out of a total of 5 which means you can’t regret buying this headphone.
Used for dj mixing, playing music’s, can also be used for playing video games (by attaching a headphone microphone like Zalman Zm-Mic1 High Sensitivity Headphone Microphone).
If what you desire is a bass rocking headphone that won’t disappoint you or a modern rock junkie who is looking for both style and quality, you can’t go wrong with the Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones.
It is the best of its kind which won’t disappoint even at low volumes.
The low price also makes it a hot buy among people who says the Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones is the best bass wireless headphone at his price range and even beats others more expensive than it.
FEATURES OF Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones
- It has a coiled removable cable that is long and durable
- The ear cups that can be removed and replaced at any time
- It has 44 ohms impedance that is good for most devices
- Comes with a fashionable carrying bag for safety
- The adapter is gold plated which makes it durable and fashionable
- It is good for both home and studio use
- Perfect instrument sound even at low volumes
- The bass is good for techno and modern rock junkies
- It folds in totally which makes it easier to transport
- The cheapest option
Many people who bought it are satisfied with this product and it has tons of customer review on amazon.
The replaceable parts are awesome and made a lasting headphone. The low price is also a leverage its one of the best bass headphones under 100 which most people find intriguing and love.
But most people are saying that the cord is too long and not suitable for the gym. But you can reduce the length of the cord by folding the extra length and taping it, or replacing the detachable cord with another one that is shorter.
So if you have been looking for a best bass headphone you would buy and won’t need changing constantly this Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones is what I recommend.
At times too long or too short cords can be messy, and some might cut accidentally, but the Sony MDR-ZX770DC Bluetooth and Noise Canceling Headphones is a wireless headphone that uses Bluetooth.
It is an active noise cancellation headphone and can cancel the strongest of noise e.g. chain saws, airplanes. Etc.
With two microphones attached to the speakers, they have the functions of:
- Cancelling the ambient noise actively and,
- Making and receiving calls.
This Sony extra bass headphones connects perfectly with most devices, and also uses near field communication technology (NFC), the battery life is great, it can also eliminate sound passively by switching it off, thereby conserving more battery life.
FEATURES OF Sony MDR-ZX770DC Bluetooth and Noise Canceling Headphones
- It has no wires thereby eliminating risks of carrying too much wires
- It can be connected to almost all devices, even with those with near field communication
- It totally removed all noise coming from outside, so that you can enjoy your music uninterrupted.
- Has a very good rechargeable battery that uses up to 13 hours.
- It delivers rich full sound with 40mm sound drivers.
Comes with 1) MDRZX770DC Headphone, 2) Padded Carrying Case (ZX750DC) 3) Accessory Pouch, 4) 1.5m Stereo Connecting Cable, 5) Micro-USB cable, 6) USB charger.
The Bluetooth connects flawlessly with any device and also the battery power is outstanding. It also comes with an audio cable in case you run out of battery.